Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Equalizer on Android

Solved!

Equalizer on Android

Just got premium on my oneplus 6, and I can't see the equalizer option at all, it just doesn't show. Also, it doesn't sound like changing the sound quality makes any difference.

I'd appreciate your answers 

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Shoon, 
Usually for android devices, when you go to your spotify settings it will open up a separate window into your device settings, under equalizer, try maualy going to your android settings and clicking the equalizer settings window. Then you might be able to change your settings there. Let me know if it doesn't work.
Best,
Jack

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Shoon, 
Usually for android devices, when you go to your spotify settings it will open up a separate window into your device settings, under equalizer, try maualy going to your android settings and clicking the equalizer settings window. Then you might be able to change your settings there. Let me know if it doesn't work.
Best,
Jack

Hi Jack, 

Thank you for your answer. I did manage to manually access my android equalizer, although I still don't understand why it doesn't even have the category "equalizer" in my Spotify settings. Thank you. 

Nice to hear, if this worked for you, it would greatly help if you mark my answer as the solution for others to see! Have a great listening experience!

Suggested posts