Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Login results in playlist passby

Facebook Login results in playlist passby

I am and have been a premium user for several months and have enjoyed using spotify in my car with my bluetooth. When it works, it's awesome. But yesterday while trying to start the app, I received a login screen; never had that since installing spotify. I logged in with my facebook account, and I briefly get to my playlists, then that wipes away and I get a screen stating I should "Discover great music with your friends" Below that is a facebook similie and a green box, "Have your Spotify details? Please log in." But I did log in and my playlists went away and gave me this odd screen.

To resolve this issue, I found one community post suggesting I clear the user data, uninstall the app, and re-install. I did this, and no luck. I am using a Thunderbolt and decided to update my phone's software. I cleared the data again, uninstalled the app, updated the phone, reinstalled spotify and still get the same behavior.

On the internet, I can log into spotify using my facebook credientials. So I am at a loss why I am unable or not allowed to use a service I already pay for.

0 Replies

Suggested posts