Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fed up with new updates & song limitations of 10k songs. Goodbye to a loyal customer.

Fed up with new updates & song limitations of 10k songs. Goodbye to a loyal customer.

Duration

6 years+

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy S7

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I used to love Spotify!! I am so incredibly irritated & agrivated with the updates & restrictions Spotify has made lately. 1st, they reformat the app so you can no longer scroll through your music under the "Artists" tab & see saved songs. They require you to follow every artist, even if you only saved 1 song by that artist.

Then, this week I get this notification that I can no longer save any more songs because my library is full with less than 10k songs. If I pay for premium, there shouldn't be a limit to my library, & certainly not just 10k songs!!

Then, I see a new update & update the app with the hopes that they've fixed some of these problems, only to find the widget is needlessly gone!

I'm actively looking for another music streaming service. Spotify has 1 month to fix these ridiculous issues before losing another loyal customer.

Screenshot_20190809-234059.png
20190810_012427.png
0 Replies

Suggested posts