Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Few questions about downloading over android phone.

Solved!

Few questions about downloading over android phone.

First of all I am really thankful for spotify existing, supporting my small country(Estonia) and mostly for being able to be used on Anroid FroYo(a lot of aps want to use 2.3 GB).

Now time for my qustions, I will start with a technical one.

Why people which I have downloaded before download faster when I download them again? Even if I flash my phone or wipe all the data.

Secondly what is up with 3G downloading. I have to go to work and use WIFI to download music. The problem isn't all that bad since I can listen over 3G easily, but for some reason it doesn't download over it.

The downloading bar starts, it says 98%, but it doesn't start downloading, I have waited like 1 hour and nothing.

Yes, my 'Download over 2G/3G' is set on.

Thank you again for existing and being so cheap.

www.jadekong.com

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Downloads are quick after a wipe because they are stored on a storage medium that doesn't get erased during a wipe - Spotify detects the tracks, and therefore doesn't redownload them.

What is the download quality set to? If it's extreme your connection may be too slow to download the tracks.

Liam

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Downloads are quick after a wipe because they are stored on a storage medium that doesn't get erased during a wipe - Spotify detects the tracks, and therefore doesn't redownload them.

What is the download quality set to? If it's extreme your connection may be too slow to download the tracks.

Liam

Thank you for answering. I will keep downloading with WiFi, because I like extreme quality ^^

www.jadekong.com

Suggested posts