Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fichier Locaux non disponoble

Fichier Locaux non disponoble

Bonjour,

J'ai un problème avec spotify sur android, lorsque j'ajoute un fichier local depuis mon pc je peux le lire depuis celui ci mais le titre et grisé sur mon smartphone et quand je clique dessus , un message s'affiche " ce titrer n'est pas disponible".

D'ou cela peut il venir?

9 Replies

@kent34 wrote:

Bonjour,

J'ai un problème avec spotify sur android, lorsque j'ajoute un fichier local depuis mon pc je peux le lire depuis celui ci mais le titre et grisé sur mon smartphone et quand je clique dessus , un message s'affiche " ce titrer n'est pas disponible".

D'ou cela peut il venir?

Hi,

Support in the forums is available in English only, but I think I understand your issue: local files synced to your phone display the error message "this track is not available."

When you go to your account page, does it say you have premium at the bottom of the page? You must have an active Premium membership to use anything besides shuffled playlists on a mobile phone.

If your account is showing up as Premium, trying logging out of the Spotify account on your phone and logging back in.

Thanks To answer, i have an active premium membreship i did what you say and a lot of other things but nothing work,, i really don't know what to do.
(sorry i'm french and i speak english a little)

@kent34 wrote:
Thanks To answer, i have an active premium membreship i did what you say and a lot of other things but nothing work,, i really don't know what to do.
(sorry i'm french and i speak english a little)

I'm sorry that didn't work. Have you tried uninstalling the app from your phone and then redownloading it from Google Play? You'll have to sync your local files again.

No but i Will do it now

That didn't work.... 😕

Hi,

Sorry that didn't work: those two steps often fix the problem. Can you tell us which phone and Android OS version you have?

Another user had some success with several different steps in a similar problem awhile back: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/Local-files-won-t-sync-with-Android-Phone/m-p/232974#M1...

I have a Samsung galaxy s4 with android 4.2

@kent34 wrote:
I have a Samsung galaxy s4 with android 4.2

Thank you for the information, and I hope someone with more experience with the Galaxy S4 can chime in. 

A user with similar issues found that it was a Windows firewall: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/Device-not-showing-up-Phone-will-not-sync-Local-files-g...

On est dans le même bateau … 

we’re in the same boat … 

Suggested posts