Filtering through a playlist does not work

Re: Filtering through a playlist does not work

RachWC3
Regular

The filter worked this weekend, but as of this morning the issue had returned. 

user-removed
Not applicable

Im using Galaxy S7 and experiencing the same problem 

I have deleted spotify from the android phone and reinstalled through google play 

Problem still exists - so annoying! 

I joined Spotify when in its infancy and the changes to formats suggest as recommended songs for you etc is beginning to be more of a hindrance then improvement 

Perhaps at the age of 65 I am getting too old for these marketing led changes and fancy layouts!!  

Highlighted

Jessicahanscome

Has anyone else had a fix for this? Its driving me nuts! 

6z5_-31ohzqqe

I'm having the same issue using a Galaxy S8, I had the issue a bit ago, but now it has returned unexplainably - Spotify Dev's, sort it!!

Argnsoccer

I am having the same issue for 3 weeks now. My playlists have the max songs so it's really annoying. I've tried clean reinstall every week but nothing works

0_uk27n-mg8ey

Same issue. Filter search for song in my playlist. Click play and it plays the song in the original playlist in the number order of where that song is in the filter search. Glad I pay to use a product with bugs.

Hivro
Casual Listener

Also having this problem, can anyone fix this?

kuwtperez

I am having the same issue and it is so frustrating like i am desesperate looking for a solution.

racalb

Same problem here! Filter is not working properly and also the shuffle issue... Already deleted, reinstalled  downloaded all the songs again... Fix this, please! 

Christina09

I'm having the same issue too -_- already uninstalled and reinstalled. Still have the same problem. 

SUGGESTED POSTS