Filtering through a playlist does not work

Re: Filtering through a playlist does not work

yoercc
Casual Listener

Yeap..  I just found this out too. The filtering and now the shuffling is not working and it's driving me insane. I've reinstalled Spotify at least 3 times and even re-downloaded my play lists everytime and also restarted my phone several times, but nothing... fix this ASAP Spotify or I will have to remove my account. 

Merowinger
Roadie

Same here. This bug and the one with the strange window behaviour in Windows 10 makes the use of Spotify very annoying at the moment.

DavidEerdmans
Music Fan

Same here. Very annoying bug, as it makes it very hard to pick a specific song from long playlists. Shouldn't be hard to fix, I would think...

Lunderhage
Regular

Hey, Spotify!

Two months and still not fixed? Don't forget where your money originates from.

2 people liked this

adamqt15

I'm also having this issue as of roughly 2 weeks ago. I uninstalled and reinstalled the application and the issue persists. Really irritating stuff. 

Crim
Music Fan

Hey, y'all; today's Android update seems to fix it; try! 12:45pm CST

ipvv3zf_7-4k8
Casual Listener

No it doesnt ! 

Crim
Music Fan

Well, Spotify, don't f*ck up MY update to give these other patrons what they deserve; fix it!

Davidellenbogen

Welcome to Spotify, the most incompetantly run company in the world! (possibly history). Watch as your dollars go absolutely nowhere, not to artists, not towards R&D or even a community of feedback and feature requests. Nah, your money goes to the overhired and overstaffed mouth breathing midwest transplant programmers that give 0 tosses about your desire to improve or make their platform, I donno, function.

Watch how there is a forum online requesting the notification bell to be put back in. They took out this feature where any artist you follow you get a notification of a new album relase. Pretty basic and important feature. They got rid of it because they are so corrupted by label influence they decided a Release Radar was better with 10 shitty picked top 50 tracks that have no relevence to who you follow or listen to.

You guys are preaching to a fascist regime...but hey its the only decent library of music and they know we'll put up with it til a huge scandal **bleep**s them over in the public eyes and then they will do everything they can to save face. It'll happen but don't expect anything to be done to fix this bug in the next 2 or so years...or anything else broken presently for that matter.

They are that inept and spiteful

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi everyone 

I posted a message a while back on this thread and it is amazing that this problem still persists!!

Out walking tonight wanted to listen to Hans Zimmer ...  filtered showed the tracks and then after the first track completely different tracks from my main playlist started playing This is despite autoplay being switched off 

Dreadful Spotify .... get the basics right please! 

SUGGESTED POSTS