Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ford Sync does not recognize Spotify

Solved!

Ford Sync does not recognize Spotify

Hi,

I've updated Spotify yesterday to version 7.0.0.1369 armV7 on my Huawei P8 (Android 6.0.1) and since the Sync in my Ford Fiesta does Not recognize the app anymore. Any suggestion or should I Just wait for the next update?
65 Replies

Please reconsider. Ford drivers feel safer if we can access Spotify through the Car's interface then our cellphones

I'm really annoyed by this too!! One of the main reason I had premium and the app was to listen into the car (was  a little bonus in buying the car too). Might as we just cancel the subscription

What's really funny about this is that Spotify no longer shows up in my Sync, but since then, my Pandora is working better in there. For along time, Pandora would not let me skip songs from Sync, I had to grab my phone and skip. Now it seems to work just fine. I've not looked to see if there is a new Sync update that might help these issues or not.

Not just is it safer to use the onboard hands free voice command which also worked on the spotify interface, as previously mentioned it is also safer than using your mobile, which by the way can get 6 penalty points and a £200 fine if you use a hand-held phone when driving.

Bring it back!!!!

Signed,

Extremely dissapointed customer.........

bonjour j ai un gros probleme avec spotyfy j arrive plus connecter sur ford fista sync j ai un samsung s8

Suggested posts