Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Galaxy Nexus issues

Galaxy Nexus issues

Hi,

I just became a premium subscriber a few days ago, but haven't really been able to get the mobile application to work.  I've looked on the fourm for a little bit but was unable to replicate some of the successes people have had with their phones with my own.  Here are the problems I am experiencing:

1.  When I log into Spotify, I use my FB credentials.  On my mobile device, I tried the same thing and while I am logged in, the app tells me that I have a 48-hour trial period.  Since I am now a premium subscriber, I don't understand how this could be.

2.  My playlists won't sync, and I have done everything possible to get them to (deleted the app, cleared the cache and temp files, restarted my phone, reinstalled the app, etc.).

It's possible that these issues are interrelated.  Any advice someone could give me would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

1 Reply

@klopping wrote:

Hi,

I just became a premium subscriber a few days ago, but haven't really been able to get the mobile application to work.  I've looked on the fourm for a little bit but was unable to replicate some of the successes people have had with their phones with my own.  Here are the problems I am experiencing:

1.  When I log into Spotify, I use my FB credentials.  On my mobile device, I tried the same thing and while I am logged in, the app tells me that I have a 48-hour trial period.  Since I am now a premium subscriber, I don't understand how this could be.

2.  My playlists won't sync, and I have done everything possible to get them to (deleted the app, cleared the cache and temp files, restarted my phone, reinstalled the app, etc.).

It's possible that these issues are interrelated.  Any advice someone could give me would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

Hi, are you sure you're using the correct facebook details?

It is possible you have made a new account.

Suggested posts