Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Galaxy S3 Mini: music is not downloading

Galaxy S3 Mini: music is not downloading

Hey guys,

first of all excuse my English, I'm from Germany. I'm a premium user and most of the music works fine on my smartphone, but specially the music which is only on my PC wont get downloaded. It used to work, but someday it stopped, since that some songs are grey "title not available" or I press on them, nothing happens, the time is counting down but no music. Some songs are working but only laggy, like a few seconds then a break and that keeps on going... It's kind of annoying since everything worked well. I had deleted every single song from my smartphone since I thought I could just use my spotify for everything, all worked well but suddenly... I think it was after an update.

Can you help me? Do you need more info? I got the newest version for my Android, and many songs are working normally, would love if everything would be back to normal. Thanks

3 Replies

Hi. What happens if you try this........

With the desktop client and spotify android both running so the android shows under Devices on the client, select one of the playlists with greyed out tracks on your mobile. Is there a green download button at the top? What happens when you tap it?

Both are running, I've already tried that, it is showed under devices. The playlists are also already downloaded. there is no "download" button anymore. See the picture. The only song i can click on is "Nicht mit uns" but there is no sound, only the time passing by. The others are not even playable. On my Desktop its no problem.

996555_10201208855217670_649489675_n[1].jpg

Thanks for the pic. On the android, long press on the playlist and select "undownload". Then open the playlist and you should see the download button - press it and see if all the tracks download.

If this doesn't work, I think you'll need to try a clean reinstall to fix any cache issues following the instructions in this post.

Suggested posts