Country

Poland

Device

Galaxy S10+, Galaxy Watch Active 2

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

Hello,
I have a problem with a connection between my phone and my smartwatch. At the beginning, it worked flawlessly but now I'm getting some weird behaviour. First of all when I open spotify on Galaxy Watch Active 2 there is an additional spotify application instance present on my phone with Samsung Wear logo in the multitasking window. Initially, it works fine but after some time the information about playback is not being updated. The time bar of the song, the title stays the same even if I will try to play a new song. The same goes for the application on the smartwatch. It stays on the same exact song screen as the phone. It makes using the application impossible really. 

Best Regards

2 Replies

I'm facing the exact same problem, Only restart to my Note 10 plus solve this.

I'm facing the same exact problem. I'm not sure if you've been going through the same issue, but my phone's Spotify app will also glitch and get stuck on the song that the watch is stuck on. The most consistent way I've been able to fix this is to restart both my phone and my watch. Definitely not ideal, but I've recently experienced a solution of just turning the watch off, closing the app on my phone, wait a few minutes, and it would be back to normal. Again, not ideal, but slightly more convenient than having to restart both devices. Besides that, I have no solution that can avoid this problem entirely.

Suggested posts