Gear Fit 2 Pro - "Unable to start spotify. Connect to Bluetooth to start listening."

Highlighted

Re: Gear Fit 2 Pro - "Unable to start spotify. Connect to Bluetooth to start listening."

Casual Listener

I have the same problem, but i dont want a workaround, i have paid for this app and i am premium user, Spotify owns us a response in this regards and they have to fix it ASAP.

Highlighted

Re: Gear Fit 2 Pro - "Unable to start spotify. Connect to Bluetooth to start listening."

Same here, can't use the Gear to control Spotify on my phone. Samsung & Spotify, please get**bleep** together!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

OMFG!!! Actually works. Thanks dude. I never expect discussions to lead to an answer! 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

What did you do dude?

Visitor

I turned off spotify car play on my phone and that seemed to make things behave better. Everything is working as it should now 🙂

SUGGESTED POSTS