Gear S3 remote issues

Solved!
2 people liked this

Re: Gear S3 remote issues

XeroEncryption
Regular

I have the same problem - using Galaxy S9 + Gear S3.

Solution! 5 people liked this

Heroxoot
Regular

Install Spotify 8.4.79.612. It's the latest Spotify that works properly with remote and also won't force an update to use the watch.

superkoelepinda
Casual Listener

I either get a message 'cannot connect' or 'update the app' and in rare cases 'open the app' and then it opens Spotify in the app store. I really have no clue what to do.

PuggzlyNOLA

Edit: Figured it out, thanks man!

Arobles2012
Casual Listener

The Spotify app on my phone updated on 11/27/18 and is Verizon 8.4.82.664 and is still having issues. How do I go about reverting it to the previous version?

superkoelepinda
Casual Listener

Deinstall the Spotify app in de Playstore and search on Google for Spotify APK.

1 person liked this

chrisivanof
Casual Listener

Hey guys, I have the same problem with my Galaxy S6 running Android 7.0 and the Galaxy Watch. I have talked to spotify a lot, send them all the information I have, screenshots, everything they asked for. I was patient, the mobile app got 2 updates 1 day after my email with their dev team but still the Remote mode is not working. I am using the Samsung Music app on my watch to control the playback but I want to be able to browse my songs without having to pick up my phone. Anyone have an idea how we bring this up to the dev team so they can finally fix it?

1 person liked this

Heroxoot
Regular

Everything was cool but Google play decided to update when I had updates off. Very annoying.

Dvansan
Regular

I also had to downgrade to the version me toned in this thread. Was having the same issue as the op.  Really hope they fix this soon, so I can allow my app to update again. 

OryZ
Regular

Hi. I have a Kenwood headunit on my car. There are no bluetooth connection issues up to v.8.4.77.779.

Issues starts from v.8.4.78.530.

I think it's the same issue, serial bluetooth connection issue.

SUGGESTED POSTS