Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

General Problem with Playlists

Solved!

General Problem with Playlists

On Android and other Systems, leaving a playlist and going back later from another, it moves you to the top of the playlist, not to your old position. 

• actually It's not good for large lists, you have to scoll and to read every title to get the right position and every 2nd use of Spotify I get the pain into my face. It is easier to scoll to the top of a list as to scoll to the right position at 1367. I don't listen to only one playlist containing only 20 files .
  • It's a list of audiofiles and I don't want to read 30 pages of titles. Other services can do it with films and it is contemporary to have the possibility. (software ergonomics)
  • It's not good for radioplays (audiodrama), cause if I drive with my kids in my car, they like to listen, every day and I like songs when I'm alone.

please fix it, and "last heard" doesn't jump to the  last played title too. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @kmeyerkmeyer, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Please give your support to this idea. The more votes it gathers the higher the chance it'll have to be implemented 🙂

Don't be afraid by it's status right now as they are regularly checked 🙂

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @kmeyerkmeyer, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Please give your support to this idea. The more votes it gathers the higher the chance it'll have to be implemented 🙂

Don't be afraid by it's status right now as they are regularly checked 🙂

Have a great day!

Not sure why, but this reply was previously marked as **bleep**?  I will try posting again:

I agree.  I am new to Spotify.  Playlists in general immediately seemed so archaic and simplistic that I was sure I was doing something wrong. I could not believe that a software as big and popular as Spotify would:

1. Not remember my place in the playlist when I returned later.  

2. When shuffling, always play the playlist in the same or very similar shuffled order.

3. When shuffling, play the same small number of songs over and over, never playing many of the songs in my playlist.

I have shuffle played one of my playlists many times and it always starts with the same dozen of so songs.  I think they are often also played in the same order as I often find myself knowing which song is coming next.

Now after much research I believe it is not me being new and doing something wrong.  For some reason, as good as Spotify is in many ways, they fall flat in playlist implementation and features, especially shuffling.

I voted for that suggestion linked to by Loxer.  Does anyone know if there is a similar suggestion/poll asking for all the songs in a playlist to be used randomly in shuffle?

Suggested posts