Getting my artists in alphabetical order again

Solved!

Re: Getting my artists in alphabetical order again

HelenaMonteiro

Hi have exactly the same problem here and find it so strange that Spotify would just take this functionality off the App. It is just so much harder and strange to find the songs that you want to listen to from a specific artist. Now we are supposed to Follow each artist we already had musics saved from in order to have the artist shown in our preferences.. it makes absolutely no sense. Please bring back the original version !!

mrcanazza
Casual Listener

Are you purposefully misreading everyone's comments?

We are complaining that there is no way to scroll alphabetically through the liked songs. Why are you talking about following artists?

Two simple questions.

1 - Why did Spotify remove the alhpabetical scroll feature?

2 - Why don't you put it back?

JackDeth
Visitor

What if I don't want to follow a particular artist? What if I just like one song from that artist and don't care what else they come out with? Why should I be forced to follow a particular artist just so I can sort through all my songs alphabetically by artist just to find that one song in my library?

As others have stated, now you are expecting us to go through our massive song library and "Follow" each artist just so we are able to sort by artist alphabetically? That's insane....

Rock Star 6
Rock Star 6

Hi @JackDeth,

Ok, I understand, you don't want to follow an artist when you only like one song.

But it is possible to sort the liked song by artist. Maybe that helps.

Regards,

René

Rene01Rock Star 6
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Xuacu
Visitor
After all, I love music and it makes me feel great but now, when I open the app and start going insane after 5 minutes... No fun. Get us back the alphabetical order. Maybe it’s time to try Amazon or something else.

Rock Star 6
Rock Star 6

Hi @Xuacu,

Yes we all love listening to music and it should be easy accessible. 

Maybe I can help you. What is exactly your problem? I mean you can sort artists on the artis tab and you can sort artists via liked songs.

Regards,

René

Rene01Rock Star 6
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Lbe10
Casual Listener

Please go back to listing artists alphabetically. I was told you guys would be going back to the old format that you guys had for years but I see many are complaining about the same thing I have and you guys are not working to find a solution to simply revert back to the format it was before. This is stupid having to follow artists. This is not Facebook, this is Spotify, a music-based app. 

lewellra
Casual Listener
Switched back to Apple Music...
Highlighted

Lbe10
Casual Listener

Oh I thought about switching to another platform if I didn't have to find over 2k songs liked/saved to my library. I don't have a lot of playlists I can easily transfer to Apple or Tidal by the available transfer apps. Plus I now get Spotify free thru my unlimited phone plan. 

SUGGESTED POSTS