Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Play gift card to purchase Premium?

Solved!

Google Play gift card to purchase Premium?

Hello,

I just recently purchased a $25 Google Play card and added it to my google account on the Play Store. Is there a way to obtain Spotify Premium from my Google Play account? I read in some places that it isn't true and I read in some places that it is. Please help!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The Spotify app can be downloaded from the play store, but Spotify Premium cannot be bought from the Google Play store.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Uou wait! I just have bought a play store credit card to buy ONLY spotify premium, and I can buy it?! Oh no! Please add this option in the future.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

The Spotify app can be downloaded from the play store, but Spotify Premium cannot be bought from the Google Play store.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

That's quite stupid that it can be downloaded from Google play but we cant buy premium.

Payment

I'm pretty mad about this. I don't have a credit card and I can't use a $10 gift card to buy a $1 summer premium deal. I'll pay extra, just let me get the 3 months for under $10. Common spotify
Marked as solution

Uou wait! I just have bought a play store credit card to buy ONLY spotify premium, and I can buy it?! Oh no! Please add this option in the future.

Whyyyyyyyyyyy so stupid!

I received a gift card but the code is invalid. What should I do to redeem the gift card?
Screenshot_20170325-140140.png

Ugh this is soooo stupid!!! Come on!!!

Suggested posts