Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HOW TO HIDE OR DELETE A RECOMENDED SPOTIFY PLAYLIST FROM THE BEGINING OF THE APP!?!?

HOW TO HIDE OR DELETE A RECOMENDED SPOTIFY PLAYLIST FROM THE BEGINING OF THE APP!?!?

I HATE TO SEE A PLAYLIST THAT SPOTIFY RECOMEND ME, THIS APPEARS AT THE BEGINING OF THIS APP, IS VERY ANNOYING THAT PLAYLIST BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THAT TYPE OF MUSIC. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING HOW TO DELETE IT AND I DIDN'T FIND A SOLUCION. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
3 Replies

Yes!! Me too, I hate Latin music, and its the only **bleep** Spotify recomend to me. WHY??????

So did you find a way or get an aswer?

I hate seeing them too, also MY playlist is right down the bottom of the app, anoying.

Hey @MitchellKivits,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

When it comes to the playlists featured in your Home screen, there's not a way to manually edit what is there.

But since the playlists should be consistent with your listening history and preferences, you can always help the app make better and better suggestions as you keep listening to your favorite music. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. We'll be here if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts