Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Having same issues other android users are having, and more.

Having same issues other android users are having, and more.

Plan

Premium

Country

UK / Finland

Device

Sony Xperia XZ1C

Operating System

Android 8.0.0

My Question or Issue

- Playback randomly stops every 10 to 30 minutes (EXTREMELY frustrating), have to reopen the app, go to the player and hit play to resume. Is it stopping, or crashing? Doesn't matter if this music is being streamed or already downloaded.

- Android Widget goes out of sync (shows music I was listening to last time I used the application, not what I'm listening to now)

- Often cannot skip through tracks - hitting the progress bar to move through a track just restarts the track. Switching out of the app and back sometimes fixes this, sometimes letting the track play for 30 secs or so fixes this.

This has been going on for WEEKS now. Sort it out, Spotify.

Anyone know which was the last working version of Spotify so I can download it and revert back to it?

3 Replies

Hey @jeremycorbett.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community 🙂

Since this is an issue that our tech folks are currently looking into, we recommend you head on over here and:

• add a +Vote to show that you are experiencing it
  • leave the requested info in the thread

Cheers,

P

My issues are somewhat different to the linked on as explained in my original post.

Hey there @jeremycorbett,

Thanks for clarifying.

In this case, let us know if these issues occur when logging into a different device or, if possible, when logging to your own using a different account.

If you haven't already, we'd also recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app on your device. You can find a step-by-step guide here.

We'll be keeping an eye on your reply!

/K 

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts