Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Heart button on notification bar not working

Heart button on notification bar not working

Plan

Pemium (Family) 

Country

Austria 

Device

Huawei Mate 10 Lite

Operating System

Android 8.0.0

My Question or Issue

While listening to my Mix of the Week Playlist i realized the heart button on the notification window of android does not react. Verfied with several Songs. 

5 Replies

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out and so sorry for the issue you're having. I've just tried reproducing the issue on my Android 9 device though I wasn't able to. The heart button on the notification shade works fine for me.

If you haven't already, could you try a fresh reinstallation of the Spotify app?

Cheers,
/A

Hey @Katakompe,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue with the app and are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. Be sure to comment or subscribe in the topic to get notifications. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Same problem
Like and Dislike buttons do NOT work from lock screen or from notification shade for Discover Weekly
Play/pause/back/forward DO work
Issue present on both Pixel 3 and Pixel 3a Android 10 - perhaps it is an issue with this version of Android?

Having the same issue with Release Radar. I have to open the app to like any of the songs. Notification Heart has no action

Suggested posts