Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help greatly appreciated! Can't log in and can't contact spotifuggle without doing so.

Help greatly appreciated! Can't log in and can't contact spotifuggle without doing so.

Hello,

I'm new here and a bit of a rookie so please bare with me!

I'm writing on behalf of my Mum as we are both scratching our heads!

I recently set her up on a four week trial with Spotify Premium as she hadn't heard of it before, she used her work email not realising that her work would block Spotify from contacting her. When I've seen her today, she cannot remember her username (Neither can I!) and we cannot ask for a reset because we cannot receive the email! So ultimately, we can't login.

I'm at a loss for what to do next?? I want to be able to sort it before she starts getting charged monthly. 

I also cannot find an email to get in touch with someone at Spotify so if anyone could send me in the right direction, that would be greatly appreciated.

Hope I've made some sort of sense.

Many Thanks,

Holly

3 Replies

Hi. She can contact the accounts team using this form and they should be able to help.

Thank you for your help ... You've helped someone who is very clueless out!

Hey @HollyMcCauley -- I just sent a reply to your support ticket myself. Feel free to reply back and support will be able to sort things out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts