Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Here comes yet another update without any fixes

Here comes yet another update without any fixes

So I have been patient and been waiting for a fix for all the issues (and missing features) in the Android app. Many - if not all - of these problems are all posted in here, but still we get crap like Facebook integration and radio instead of a working app.

Here are the issues I've been having with my Galaxy Nexus and Note II:

1. When streaming through bluetooth while connected to wifi, the music starts to stutter as soon as the screen on the phone turns off. Wifi is set to be always on.

2. After Android has killed Spotify, you have to open Spotify and select a track to be played instead of just pressing play.

3. The same goes for the widget. You can't use the widget if Spotify has been killed without first selecting a track from within the app.

4. Sometimes when you press play or Spotify changes track, you can see the track being played, but there is no sound. Have to force close the app to get sound back.

5. Gapless doesn't work.

And some missing features:

1. Landscape(...)

2. Notification controls

3. The ability to auto resume playback when an audio cable, or a bluetooth device, is connected, .

Now this app isn't cheap. It costs more every month than I paid for any other app in my phone.
Hoping for an update or a good alternative (in Sweden).

1 Reply

Another major missing feature: the ability to add an entire ablum to a playlist without having to add each song individually to said playlist. I'm rarely at my desktop, so anytime I want to create a new playlist it is a huge hassle.

Suggested posts