Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

History of played

Solved!

History of played

I'm looking for a SIMPLE method to view my recently played tracks.. Not the playlist they were from but just a LIST - It would also be helpful to filter the list by time / date played. Is this possible for the Andriod phone itself? Do all devices sync the recently played? 

Thanks 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Good news!

The new "Recently Played" section is rolling out to the mobile app in the home tab. Here you will be able to see up to 3 months of listening history. Look for the clock icon in the top right corner of the home tab.

Travel back in time: Rediscover lost gems in your listening history with a new “Recently played” destination, where users can jump back in time and browse up to three months’ worth of listening history. Premium and Free users globally will be able to browse recently played individual tracks and episodes in addition to the playlists, albums, and shows they were played from.

You can read more info about "recently played" and other updates to the home tab in the news article:
New Features on Spotify’s Home Hub Make Navigation and Discovery Even Simpler

Spotify_Updates_March2021_PR-Header_1920x733-2048x782.png

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @urmmom!

Thanks for getting in touch with the Spotify Community. We'd like to help. 

Right now, it's not possible to view all the recently played songs on your Android device. 

If you'd like, you can view your recent listening history on the desktop app. Perfect for when you forget the name of an awesome track you heard not so long ago. You can find more info here

Let us know if you have any questions. We'll be here for you. 

Sophia

This SUCKS. I was listening to a song on playlist radio that I LIKED and accidentally hit thumbs down and there's no f'ng way to go to my history to undo that or even see what the name of the song was. Get it together, Spotify. Pandora has had play history and thumbs up/down history for YEARS.

Marked as solution

Good news!

The new "Recently Played" section is rolling out to the mobile app in the home tab. Here you will be able to see up to 3 months of listening history. Look for the clock icon in the top right corner of the home tab.

Travel back in time: Rediscover lost gems in your listening history with a new “Recently played” destination, where users can jump back in time and browse up to three months’ worth of listening history. Premium and Free users globally will be able to browse recently played individual tracks and episodes in addition to the playlists, albums, and shows they were played from.

You can read more info about "recently played" and other updates to the home tab in the news article:
New Features on Spotify’s Home Hub Make Navigation and Discovery Even Simpler

Spotify_Updates_March2021_PR-Header_1920x733-2048x782.png

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts