Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I check which songs Spotify can't download?

How can I check which songs Spotify can't download?

I have quite a lot of playlists selected to be downloaded to phone, but every so often (couple times a day at least) I see this notification that spotify is trying to download song 0 from 11, and then it stops.

Clearly some of the playlists contain some songs which are not available. If I could find which ones are those, I could fix it, but how can I find out which songs from which playlists it's trying to download?

2 Replies

Hi. If a song is shown in a playlist and isn't greyed-out then it should download. This sounds more like a communication problem - are you connected to the internet through wifi or mobile data?

I am connected. But I have lots of playlists, in various folders and subfolders, and quite a lot of them are marked to be downloaded.

Checking each playlist on its own if all of its song are downloaded is pretty tedious, and techncially - spotify knows which songs it wants to download, so how can I see it too?

And no, connectivity is not a problem. Clearly I have some songs in playlist that are gone from local songs, or perhaps from spotify, so it can't download them. But how to find which ones are those?

Suggested posts