Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I login to Spotify using my Samsung account on Android?

How can I login to Spotify using my Samsung account on Android?

Plan

I have a premium account through my Samsung account.

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy S10+

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

How can I login to Spotify using my Samsung account?  I don't see an option to login using Samsung.

2 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

Do you mean that you have the offer 6 / 3 months Premium included with your new Samsung smartphone? If that's the case, you should get a prompt to upgrade to premium when you log in to the app on your device. That will apply the offer once activated.

If you’re already logged into a Samsung account, you’ll be prompted to link your account from the Spotify app. You'll see this prompt 3 times over a few weeks if your Samsung and Spotify accounts aren't linked. This will allow the Samsung Smart Things app to log you into Spotify on devices around the home from your Samsung mobile device, but keep in mind that it can't be used as a log in to Spotify on your phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The option will only appear if you are logged into that samsung account on the phone and the spotify account is already linked to your samsung account.

If you are trying to link your spotify account to your samsung account, the prompt should come up right after you login to spotify using any method such as username, google, etc.

Edit: If you have already linked and do not see the option, force stop the app, clear your cache and try again.

D4NK M3M3 3XP3R7

Suggested posts