How do I change the Daily Drive playlist? The news changes, but the songs haven't changed.

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: How do I change the Daily Drive playlist? The news changes, but the songs haven't changed.

Regular

@Mihail If we need to go out and listen to a bunch of other music sources just to make it change it’s music selection, then the playlist has clearly failed to deliver on its primary goal to be a “daily” playlist which customers can listen to each day. 

Please stop regurgitating the same failed workarounds and promote this issue as the bug that it is. 

Highlighted

Re: How do I change the Daily Drive playlist? The news changes, but the songs haven't changed.

Regular
Sigh. Why are the moderators saying the same fixes over and over and not hearing us? We have reinstalled, logged out & logged back in. I’ve done the hokey pokey and lit a candle to pray to the tech gods. Why should must we “Actively like new music” on a daily basis to get alternate music on the daily drive? It’s a computer... we the listeners... we the paying client are asking you to create a algorithm that works by choosing new music for you... based on the high amounts of data Spotify has ALREADY collected on our likes, listens & playlists. Why is this soooo hard?????? Its so hard to get through to someone that is willing to admit there’s a problem and that there’s a better way, I feel spent like bill Murray in Groundhog Day.
Highlighted

Regular

I've decided "if you can't beat them, join them".  So now at the end of each day when I'm not going to be listening, I'm launching Spotify to play my Liked Songs playlist on random play with the volume turned off.  Hopefully this injects enough variety in my playback history to have an effect on the Your Daily Drive, but if it doesn't at least my favorite artists will get a few more pennies in royalties.  Perhaps Spotify will start to care when it costs them more not to fix bugs.

Highlighted

Regular

Good thoughts Tim. Maybe only let it run for a few hours... I think it starts to spin into other music territory if you run out of a playlist, and leave it on play.

SUGGESTED POSTS