Announcements

How do I change the Daily Drive playlist? The news changes, but the songs haven't changed.

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: How do I change the Daily Drive playlist? The news changes, but the songs haven't changed.

Casual Listener

I'm having the same problem.  Anything work?  I've tried clearing the cache and logging out.  

Highlighted

Re: How do I change the Daily Drive playlist? The news changes, but the songs haven't changed.

Regular

I'm listening from my desktop and having the same issue of the same songs replaying in my Daily Drive. I tried your suggestion, on my mobile device but I'm unclear on what I should do for desktop. Do I clear my internet browser cache?? Nothing has changed.

Highlighted

Casual Listener
unfortunately i have not been able to fix this issue
Highlighted

Visitor
This didn't work for me. I'm just going to unfollow for now it's seriously ruining songs for me I used to like. If the weekly 'for me' lists can work why can't this?
Highlighted

Casual Listener

This doesn't seem to work on my iPhone 😕 I'm SOOO frustrated at the music repeating for months now!! I couldn't find a "go offline" option on my app so I used airplane mode, and then I found the location to "delete cache". But, even after waiting, and closing out/reopening the app, nothing changes. Also tried signing out of all devices at the same time, but didn't help. 

I can find the "go offline" option on desktop, but I cannot find a way to delete the cache through the Spotify app. I'm gonna try emptying the cache on my computer to see if that will help, but I don't have high hopes...

Highlighted

Casual Listener
This isn't a solution! Obviously this isn't working for anyone else.
Highlighted

Casual Listener
I’m pretty sure I said that I contacted up port and they did something on their end. Did you try that?
Highlighted

Casual Listener

MY SONGS FINALLY SWITCHED OUT!!!!

After months of only getting 60’s music (thanks hippie coworker 🤣), my Daily Drive played Country yesterday, and has alternative slated for today!! 💃🏻 👏🏽 💃🏻 👏🏽 

Highlighted

Visitor

If I am using Spotify on a Mac desktop, how do I clear the cache? I am having issues with the Daily Drive news podcasts even updating. Every time I launch Daily Drive, it is stuck on the last time I played it, which could be days prior. I have to keep quitting Spotify and relaunching it multiple times to get the podcasts to update. I have given up getting the music to refresh. It is always the same. I tried emailing support and the response I got was try asking the community. I want that job. That's legit customer service right there. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Have the same problem, did also delete cache and everything but still, the same songs showing up. 

I don´t understand where the problem lies. Since the news are always fresh, it shouldn´t be that hard to also switch out the songs... 

Is this issue on spotifys radar? 

SUGGESTED POSTS