How do I delete all played downloaded podcasts?

Re: How do I delete all played downloaded podcasts?

Hey @Bklyn31NY,

Do you mind trying to send that screenshot again? It doesn't seem to have come through properly.

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

mchruszcz
Visitor

Why has this featured been removed? Having to go through every single episode is a menial job that used to be handled by a single button. I'd expect this overhaul to make things better not worse.

cardude7655
Casual Listener

Wow surprised how many replies this got. 

The only alternative I can think of is to download an older version of Spotify with the feature still there.

I found  one source via Google search.  https://spotify.en.uptodown.com/android/versions

Google it if you don't trust the link. I went through a couple of versions from two years ago and gave up. 

Fyi you'll need to enable developer acces on your Android. 

luckybohemian
Casual Listener

Hi there,  I am experiencing a similar problem with not being able to delete 3 podcasts from my Download list.  They are from the "How to Live an Amazing Life" podcast.  Here's the thing:  Instead of the download button to the right, there is an exclamation point, which looks like a symbol for some type of error to me.  I initially tried downloading these 3 podcasts, but they would not download.  I just kept getting the exclamation point.  And yet when I went to my Download list, there they were.  And there they remain.  I've tried everything I can think of, but i cannot delete them.  Please help!  Thanks.Screenshot 2019-10-14 at 9.05.11 PM.pngScreenshot 2019-10-14 at 9.04.19 PM.png

luckybohemian
Casual Listener
By the way, I'm listening on an HP Chromebook. No one else has access to my account. Thanks.
SUGGESTED POSTS