Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I manage my devices?

How do I manage my devices?

Hi team,

I have a premium account and I access Spotify from multiple devices (more than 3). However I recently tried to sync my iPod to my Spotify playlists (disaster) via my PC and now I can’t listen to 50% of my previously downloaded Spotify playlists on my Android mobile (Samsung Galaxy III).

I guess I’ve allocated, by mistake, one of my devices to my PC, but I would now like to undo this, so that I can use my mobile phone again (primary Spotify device).

My other two devices are my two tablets (iPad & Nexus 7).

Please help.

Cheers,

David Mason

(London, UK)

3 Replies

I can’t listen to 50% of my previously downloaded Spotify playlists on my Android mobile (Samsung Galaxy III).

Wait, so half of the tracks are still available offline? 

If your offline access was removed on that device they all would have been removed. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Promise, I had about 40 playlists downloaded to my mobile and one day I received some message about "number of devices" (i think) and then I had about 15-20 playlists remaining. 

Initially I tried to download some more, but it seemed my access had gone. A day later it was back and working like normal… still a mystery however.

It's worth mentioning that updating your android version can sometimes make the device police freak out erroneously.

Suggested posts