Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do i actually listen to music

Solved!

How do i actually listen to music

Ok how do i listen to my music?

I appoligise in advance for the essay

Also spelling and grammar errors but this is the internet and 90% of people dont care

So i created a playlist and at first it was fine and it played the first song on it but when that ended it played some random song and i was like "what the heck" so i checked and spotift had added like 20+ songs for some reason so i spent ages removing them all and i took a deep breath and try again

But still its the same song so im like "maybe 

When it ends it will go back to normal"

So i wait and it ends and it dident work

So now im really annoyed

So i delete the playlist and remake it so i try again and then it starts playing the **bleep** german national anthem so at this point im lying face down crying cause at this point its been like an hour

So i collect myself and im like "oh maybe its an ad ill wait it out" so i wait and it ends

(and sorry germans but i hated it and that was 1 painful experience)

And then its another random ad so i sit there crying and i try make a test playlist adding alot of songs my reasoning being "oh maybe the litteral 2 songs in my playlist was not enough and spotify just wanted to give me more to listen to!"

But guess what! Nope!

It dident even play 1 song it was literally some random meme earape song

So then i tried a few more times before taking to the internet in search of help.

Obiosly as this post's exsistance suggests i did not find it

So here i am someone please help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Somebodyhelpme

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I guess you are on the free plan and that's why you are having issues playing music on demand. That is a Premium feature and if you want to use Premium you can do it here.

You can also read this FAQ about all features Premium has to offer to you 🙂

Hope I was able to help!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @Somebodyhelpme, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

Sorry to hear that you have issue enjoying your music!

Please go to Settings, find Playback section then look for Autoplay. Once you find it turn the switch off and you should be good to go 🙂

You can check the Create and edit playlists & Playlists features FAQs' to know more about them.

Let me know how it goes .)

Ok im going to try my hardest not to sound rude but

1. Already had it off

2.my issue was not random songs playing after mine my issue is that it straightup wont let me listen to the songs

Any other suggestions?

Marked as solution

Hey @Somebodyhelpme

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I guess you are on the free plan and that's why you are having issues playing music on demand. That is a Premium feature and if you want to use Premium you can do it here.

You can also read this FAQ about all features Premium has to offer to you 🙂

Hope I was able to help!

Well i guess spotify is stupid if to actually use it for its intended purpose you need to pay

Why make it free anyway

Its like handing out fewe screwdrivers that dont drive screws and saying "oh you have to pay for it to work" why have it free in the first place

Also im uninstalling it right now

Hey @Somebodyhelpme,

Sorry that you aren’t enjoying the mobile experience.

If you want you can try the Desktop apps of Spotify.

Hope I was able to help!

All the best 🙂

I know i probably sounded really rude and all but i was frustrated as i litterally went through way too much effort trying to listen to 1 song and i dident get it to work but thanks for trying to help anyway

Suggested posts