Premium

Country

TW

Device

Samsung S8+

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

I had 3 DailyMix playlists before I became Premium.

But after one day, I only left 1 DailyMix playlist when I'm Premium.

And now, I can't find out any DailyMix playlist in my library.

I always listen to Radio playlist and other mix playlist that system recommand for me. Does that will make my DailyMix playlist never be recommanded or generated?

I like those functions like DailyMix, so decided to become Premium.

Please suggest me how to get my DailyMix back. Thanks a lot!

5 Replies

Hello,

The Made for You section is now found in the Search tab at the bottom of the app. It's located in the "Browse all" section, right after "Your top genres." You should have six daily mixes to choose from there. 

Thank you for your reply, but i can't still find out my DailyMix in section " Search > Browse all > Made for you" like screenshot below.

Screenshot_20190622-080625_Spotify.jpg

Screenshot_20190622-080645_Spotify.jpg

Hi Kent,

That's weird, all your made for you playlists should be in that folder. You're looking in the correct place! Can you try a reinstall of the app and see if that helps things?

Today, there have two Daily mix playlists appear. I think i will keep on observation few days. Truly appreciate for your support!

Screenshot_20190625-101926_Spotify.jpg

Hi Kent, 

I'm glad two have shown now. If you continue to have problems, I would recommend trying a reinstall of the app to see if that helps. Good luck! Let me know if you have other questions, I might be able to help. 

Suggested posts