Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to I get starred tracks to sort alphabetically permanently?

How to I get starred tracks to sort alphabetically permanently?

Basically, when I sort my starred tracks alphabetically on the Android app, it works well, until I exit the app and the sorting goes back to unsorted again.

How to I get it to keep sorting alphabetically and not have it revert back to unsorted? This is extremely frustrating.

4 Replies

The only way to make a sort order stick is to use the desktop client - sort the tracks within a playlist into your preferred order by selecting the appropriate column heading (track) then selecting all the tracks and dropping them into a new playlist.

That works but it's really troublesome to do all that just to get my songs to sort from A to Z.. Surely there's a better way of doing this?

There's an idea here which you couls add your support to although it hasn't had many votes. Why do you want tracks sorted alphabetically out of interest? Do you listen to your playlist in alpha order?

Yes I listen to my stuff alphabetically, and I thought it's pretty standard for music players to do that seeing that every other music app does this by default.

Suggested posts