How to disable lyrics detail view

Solved!

How to disable lyrics detail view

Plan

Premium

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

How can I disable the Lyrics with animated backgrounds that some songs have now instead of the Album cover? I am not talking about the Genius lyrics. It says that the Lyrics have been added by the Artist.

It is stupid that the ui blocks for 5 seconds before I can skip a song, also this lags the **bleep** out of my decent device which I assume only drains the battery for some stuttery, ugly particle animations.

Is there maybe a list of official hashes for old versions to verify backups floating around in the web?  I forgot to make one myself and this change really is a dealbreaker. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @_seb, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

Unfortunately there is now way to disable that as it is something uploaded by the artists themselves. However, if you would like, you can submit it in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @_seb, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

Unfortunately there is now way to disable that as it is something uploaded by the artists themselves. However, if you would like, you can submit it in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Hope it helps 🙂

Thank you very much for the confirmation. 

It is really hard to find any information on this.

Suggested posts