Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to list all the downloaded music?

Solved!

How to list all the downloaded music?

I am a new user in the premium account and I have a question: how to list all the downloaded music?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community! In the Android app, an easy way to view all downloaded music would be to go to "your library" from the left-hand side menu and then choose "songs." Once you've opened the list of songs, if you'll swipe down on the screen, you should see the filters above the list. At the top right is an icon that you can touch to see all the filter options, one of which is "downloads."

These options are also available from other views in your library, including playlists, albums, and artists.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community! In the Android app, an easy way to view all downloaded music would be to go to "your library" from the left-hand side menu and then choose "songs." Once you've opened the list of songs, if you'll swipe down on the screen, you should see the filters above the list. At the top right is an icon that you can touch to see all the filter options, one of which is "downloads."

These options are also available from other views in your library, including playlists, albums, and artists.

dinomightSpotify Star

Perfect! Thanks you!

No problem, glad to help!

dinomightSpotify Star

Suggested posts