Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to play your entire library?

Solved!

How to play your entire library?

Can anyone tell me how I can play all my songs on shuffle, at the moment I can only play my seperate playlists. Probably i'm overlooking something.

thanks

28 Replies

Yeah well why in the devs infinite wisdom would they update an app to make it far less simple to use? Just bring back the library function and case is closed. Should not need to get on a pc, create folders and subfolders. Om with everyone else here. Fix this **bleep** or im cancellong sub.
Marked as solution

Go to Me -> Favorites, then hit the shuffle button right at the top.

Took me an eternity to work that out, ffs please bring back the Library...

Thanks. Got it. Tho it would just be far simpler to have that old access back. Seriously dont know who would think this way is an improvement. =/

If you put them all into one folder and decide to delete one song that you hated... how do you know which folder it is in?

How to suffle all the songs in all the playlists, regardless of the device you're using spotify on (computer or a mobile device), and without to do all these extra managing steps? Just a simple shuffle across all the available songs you have no matter where they are.

If something so common sense is not to them, then possibly there is a business reason behind their over looking.....

And what comes to mind is that by making us create separate playlists, they are attempting to conform their listeners thus allowing them to retrieve market data on our listening habits and genres, which will provide them valuable data they can market to artists and to help keep the entire business machine moving...

I would love to have that feature, its what freedom is about.  - "A guy who stayed at the Holiday Inn Express"

I didn't put all of my songs on playlists. I usually just went to my songs option and shuffled all rather than put them in a playlist. Is there a way to get all my songs that weren't in a playlist back and listen to all at once?

I finally figured it out!! And it is so easy.  First you must set this up on your desk top or lap top, you cannot do this from your phone. All you have to do is go into each one of your playlists, and on the left side you will see a plus sign, just click it so that it becomes a check mark and it will automatically be saved into your "songs" folder.  You can add all your tracks and it will be in one area. It also automaticallys downloads onto your iphone.

This isn't viable when you have had Spotify for about 10 years and have well over 100,000 songs saved. 

The best I can do is add a folder and then put all your songs into that one folder and then you can just double click on the parent folder which will then play every song.

What is a pain is if you find a song that you don't like... you then have to go into 100 folders to find where that song is located.

Suggested posts