Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

Huawei P20, Gigabyte Aero 15

Operating System

Android Oreo, Ubuntu

My Question or Issue

I had accidentally block certain songs while using Spotify on my phone. Whenever I tried to skip certain songs, I would accidentally click the block button and the songs are gone. This happened a few times and I always thought I could access the list of blocked songs. Unfortunately, as I browse through he community forum, none of the solutions work for me. The Hidden playlist seems to be nonexistent in the Android and Desktop app. Initially I thought perhaps the blocking service is not triggered yet, which would've exlained why the Hidden list hasn't been made availabl to me. So I intentionally block a few more songs, but nothing happeneded. I've blocked so many songs I have lost track of them so I can't remember which songs to track down and clicking Like to offset the blocking. Perhaps I missed. Something. Is there any way I can access the directory of blocked songs so I can unblock them?

1 Reply

Hey @darker_polar,

Thanks for reaching out and searching in the Community for an answer to this. 

There is no Hidden Playlist option for Premium currently. There is an idea about its implementation however. You can take a look at it and give your vote.

Let us know if we can do anything else for you 🙂 

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts