Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Huge lags with Android app

Huge lags with Android app

Hello,

Since a few updates (especially since the redesign of the library, at least 2 months), I have had very big problems with slowdowns on the Android application for no reason.

Any playlist, library category, search result,... takes at least 20/30 seconds to display and can even load without ever stopping. I also have big problems in order to start and stop a music with a latency of several tens of seconds between the moment I press the screen and the action taking place.

I have been a big user of Spotify for many years and this is the first time I have had such problems. Is there a way to solve these problems?

My Android device is a Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) with Android 9, not the latest smartphone but no application has such slowdowns, including other streaming applications. This happens regardless of the connection. I also use the Windows version of Spotify and I don't have this kind of problem.

2 Replies

The problem seems to be solved after passing through the twitter account of the spotify support.

Hey @KZCO,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community!

Please follow the steps in this post in the exact same order as given there and let us know if Spotify still lags.

We'll be keeping an eye on your reply 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts