Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I accidentally pushed "Donwloaded" button in "Songs" and I have lost all my downloaded music.

I accidentally pushed "Donwloaded" button in "Songs" and I have lost all my downloaded music.

I am in offline mode, and now the phone is waiting to reach a WiFi network to donwload all my songs. 

There is some way to revert that mistake?

6 Replies

Touch the download button again in Songs to turn it off.

I done it, but too late, I suppose because now is in "Donwloading" waiting to reach a WiFi...

I suposse that all my downloaded songs were deleted.

Not too sure I understand. Turning the slider off in "songs" shouldn't affect any playlists or albums you have set "download" for. If it is still trying to download, you may fix this by restarting your phone or, at worst, by reinstalling.

After turning the slider off in "songs" (My library -> Songs) I lost all my downloaded songs.

I was offline in that moment. I could not reproduce any song.

When I came back home, it connect through WiFi to Internet and it donwload again almost 500 songs that have my library.

So I think that all my library has been restored again in my phone.

Thank you for your support!

Best regards!

I propose to Spotify that protects with a confirmation the deletion of downloaded songs.

Well, it sounds like you got it sorted in the end 🙂 As for spotify adding safeguards to protect us from ourselves, you can always post in the ideas section but they seem to have enough trouble just maintaining a stable app so don't hold your breath.

Suggested posts