Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can login on Browser but not on smartphone

Solved!

I can login on Browser but not on smartphone

Hello people, please help me I can login with my account on browser but not on smartphone. Thanks for the help ❤️

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Go here and make a note of your spotify user name then exit that page. Now use the user name and your password to log in on android. Note that, if the username is a 12 digit number, you need to use the facebook log in.

If you still have problems, please post details of your device, the spotify version and what actually happens when you try to log in.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Same here i can't login into the app and I have tried reinstalling the app and still can't login.
Marked as solution

Go here and make a note of your spotify user name then exit that page. Now use the user name and your password to log in on android. Note that, if the username is a 12 digit number, you need to use the facebook log in.

If you still have problems, please post details of your device, the spotify version and what actually happens when you try to log in.

Thanks for the help Joe. Working now 😊

Joe wrote

@Joe wrote:

We have subscribed to Spotify Premium and downloaded app on ipad which works fine.  We cannot however access Spotify Premium on smartphone or PC using our login details.  How can we get Spotify Premium on all 3 devices?

Do you get an error message when you try to log in on the other two devices?

Hi thanks for your reply.

Yes we get a message to subscribe to premium family on the smartphone and on the PC to check firewall and proxy settings but still no success.
Any suggestions warmly welcomed !

So, two different issues. Log out of spotify on android then log back in using the username shown in the email receipt you received from spotify. If the username is a 10 digit number, use the "log in with facebook" option.

Turning to the PC, dou you get an error code? Is it connected to your home network?

Suggested posts