Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't Cancel my subscription. [Free Trial]

Solved!

I can't Cancel my subscription. [Free Trial]

It says that I will be put on a free 7 day trial.  HOWEVER,  "Sprint Customers: Users accepting a trial will remain on Spotify Premium and will be billed up to $9.99/mo and may cancel at any time." I am a sprint customer. I DO NOT want to be charged. I want to cancel my subscription. Why can I not? I clicked the 7 day trial on accident and was fine with it because I didn't need to include info, but now im being charged $10 when I don't even want it? Let me remove the subscription??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the community!

Have you tried cancel here

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Have you got any confirmation mail from Spotify? Otherwise you can contact Spotify support using this contact form and they can check for you. If you get an automated reply just reply back to speed things up.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the community!

Have you tried cancel here

That says its cancelled but I dont trust it. Because when I go to subscription page it still says its there.  I just want to be 100% sure I will avoid the $10 charge.

Marked as solution

Have you got any confirmation mail from Spotify? Otherwise you can contact Spotify support using this contact form and they can check for you. If you get an automated reply just reply back to speed things up.

No, I did not receive an email saying that my subscription was cancelled. I think the trial needs to be taken off before it reaches the end of the 7 days.

I am having an issue with canceling my subscription. When I go to the subscription page and look for the view my options link to cancel, there isnt one there. Just links that offer me to go Premium. I am a Sprint customer with the 3 month trial and will be charged shortly if I can not remedy this soon. I have followed all the troubleshooting steps as well as emailed Spotify the contact form. Sprint was not able to help as I figured they wouldn't be ale to. HOw can I cancel this? Is this an issue anyone else has had? What is the response time from Spotify customer careon a weekend? Any info would be helpful, TY 

I'm a Sprint customer who just signed up for the 3 month free trial however, my Spotify account has not been upgraded to premium. I really don't want to end up paying for a service that I'm not using

@KingTim63 wrote:
I'm a Sprint customer who just signed up for the 3 month free trial however, my Spotify account has not been upgraded to premium. I really don't want to end up paying for a service that I'm not using

Have you previously already had a free trial of Spotify, normally you can't get another free trial if you've previously had one? It may be worth contacting Sprint and speaking with them as they are the ones running the deal.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Hello, I'm trying to cancel my 7day trial and it's not giving me the option to do so.

Suggested posts