Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't add songs to queue or delete songs from queue.

I can't add songs to queue or delete songs from queue.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Operating System

Android 8.0.0

While I can click on "add to queue", the song does not actually go into the queue. Also, while I can drag and rearrange songs in the queue, like day when I choose to play an album or playlist, I can not delete tracks from the queue. I select the songs to delete, highlighting them, and then click "remove" on the bottom left, but then they don't get removed and just stay selected. Even though they remain selected, the "remove" option on the bottom disappears and only comes back if I select or deselect a track.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled today but the problem persists. Can anyone help me out here? It's been this way for a few weeks.

6 Replies

Same here. When listening on a mobile device I cannot edit my queue (neither add nor move songs) from my desktop.

I'm subscripted to premium.

Please fix this!

I have a Premium Family account and all of us are having the same issue, on all devices.

Same problem here, started about 2w ago.

Same issue. Very annoying. Unfortunately this is a deal breaker for me and will be switching to Apple Music 

I've had this issue for almost three months, it came in an update a while back. I've patiently waited for the team to fix it each update, to my disappointment. All functions in my mobile queue are very broken, while a few have workarounds. Please look into this guys; it's kinda ruined the mobile app for me.

(iPhone 6S, iOS 12.0.1, spotify app is updated, and yes I've tried turning it off and back on again)

I recently noticed the problem of not being able to add songs to the queue seems to be fixed, but I still can't always see what songs are in the queue. So, partially fixed? Anyone else?

Suggested posts