Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't choose individual song. Only randomly

Solved!

I can't choose individual song. Only randomly

I've seem other people with the same problem, I've readen all comments and more, but issue hasn't gone. Please, I want to play the song i want without waiting all songs in the playlists to be reproduced
48 Replies
Marked as solution

I find it incredibly stupid on how I can only shuffle my music and not listen to individual albums without shuffle. If I can do this on my computer with the free version, I should be able to do the same on my phone. Otherwise, I'll just listen to the full albums from my phone using YouTube. It's in better quality, too! 🙂

@joeyc1028 wrote:
I find it incredibly stupid on how I can only shuffle my music and not listen to individual albums without shuffle. If I can do this on my computer with the free version, I should be able to do the same on my phone. Otherwise, I'll just listen to the full albums from my phone using YouTube. It's in better quality, too! 🙂

Please see the thread Subscription Comparison Chart for a comparison of the different subscription levels Spotify offer.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I'm using a Windows Phone, and I'm still having the same problem. Help!

So I have a monthly limit of choosing my songs?

Ok question, I simply wanna play a song of my selection, but it won't work on my iPhone, it worked before and I didn't have the trial, I can choose a song on my iPad but not on my iPhone, why?

I found out how to play specific songs on regular spotify, just touch the 3 dots at the right of the song, and touch the go to song radio button, this will bring you to a radio, if you shuffle play it, it will play the song you wanted to listen to, try it, it's effective for me

I can't choose which song I want to play and I'm using an iPhone

@kendalllroland wrote:
I can't choose which song I want to play and I'm using an iPhone
I suggest you post in the ios board, this particular forum is for troubleshooting the Android app

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

What do u mean? I still can only play shuffle music on my android. I want to be able to choose my songs.

That would help

This is really a very, very bad design. Perhaps the designers at Spotify are used to carrying around desktops everywhere they go, but these days (aka modern times) we tend to use our "smart phones" and "smart watches" more than our desktops. At least YouTube is a reliable fallback...

I've either got an iPhone 4 or 5. It makes me play randomly. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and it's giving me the same problem.

You have to obtain a premium membership to do so.

no offense but Spotify blows. Why is it so hard to have an app where you can play the song you want free at anytime without paying? This is why I won't waste my time and I'll just listen on YouTube on my phone in the car.

you gotta pay them $$ to play specific songs. Just use YouTube. It's free.

Ya, but youtube doesn't have all the songs that Spotify has.
Tidido.com used to be good, but now you have to log in and register.

What do you mean by desktop I can only use shuffle how do I fix that but still using the app and not paying for premium

I think it must be something else, maybe with my phone, because the entire
"replay, skip indefinitely, and choose a song" thing works on my iPad.

@Manthan_Shah wrote:
I think it must be something else, maybe with my phone, because the entire
"replay, skip indefinitely, and choose a song" thing works on my iPad.

Free works differently on tablets. See here.

I have this problem too. I am on the Premium trial for three months with a view to paying the monthly but can't just click on the song I want !!! Anyone know why ? I have a Samsung too.

Suggested posts