I can't delete the data of Spotify

I can't delete the data of Spotify

Plan

Premium

Country

France

My Question or Issue
Hi,
I have a problem with Spotify's data. I have download a big playlist on my phone who take all the space on my phone memory. So I tried to uninstall Spotify to get my memory back. But now Spotify is uninstall and my memory is still full (I'm sure it's not because of other apps, my memory was almost empty before Spotify)

I've tried to turn off my phone, to delete the folder com.spotify.music, to wait some days but the problem is still the same.

What can I do ?
Thanks in advance

4 Replies

Hey @elena_spnt, welcome to the community!

Hope your doing great 🙂

Sorry to hear your having issues with freeing up your memory, but no worries- I’ll be happy to help. 

Are you able to clear the app cache, and all the cache stored on your device? 

Let me know how this goes! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your quick answer !

Yes I've clear all the cache (spotify + phone) and it's not working.

Is it possible that there is also a "delete files cache" on my phone ? a sort of android recycle bin ? I've search in my files folders but can't find it.. !

@elena_spnt -

Thanks for the reply! Since this doesn’t seem to be working, I would recommend to try this again, but before installing Spotify again, head to your phone's storage settings and clear all the cache there as well.

Let me know how this goes!

/B

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hello elena_spnt! 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Spotify. Knowing you have tried many options, I can only think of what I personally do in order to have more space in my devices. There's an app called Clean Master that you can use. It really helps, and maybe it'll help you to delete those files.

Let me know if I helped you.

Thanks for concating the community, Jose.

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts