Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't find my liked songs on Android app. Where did it go?

Solved!

I can't find my liked songs on Android app. Where did it go?

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

Galaxy S7

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I can't find my liked songs on Android app. Where did it go? I can find the liked songs on the computer program.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jamoe, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Let's take a look at this.
Could you try logging out of the Spotify account > Restart device > Log back in?

Also, make sure that your Spotify app is up to date and make sure the Galaxy s7 is up to date.

Let me know how this goes.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @jamoe, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Let's take a look at this.
Could you try logging out of the Spotify account > Restart device > Log back in?

Also, make sure that your Spotify app is up to date and make sure the Galaxy s7 is up to date.

Let me know how this goes.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Resolved by itself

Problem is back the next day. 
All liked songs aren’t loading. 
Very frustrating 

Thanks! I'm glad it wasn't just me. That is very frustrating.

I have the same problem with my Samsung Note 5 ! and It says there are 409 songs in my liked songs playlist ! and when I open it I find only 9 or 10 songs !!!Screenshot_20200831-155530.png

Screenshot_20200831-160512.png

It didn't work on my Samsung Note 5 too !!!

I FOUND THE SOLUTION ... Change the songs sorting list to recently added
e.g. whatever you were sorting your list by, like if u were sorting your list by artist, album, title , just change it to Recently added sort by and you will find the full list of your liked songs ! It's stupid I know ... but that solved my problem and I found all the 409 liked songs list of mine ! and I tried to sort it back by artists it only showed the same 9 songs again one more time and the rest of the 400 songs not shown ! don't exist ! must be only now sorted by recently added ! and I believe this is an app new feature glitch update or something

I wasn't able to solve it but to go on the computer and move all my oldest liked songs from 2015 to their own playlist. It's weird cause I thought I read Spotify got rid of the limit on liked songs. 

Hey there @jamoe,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We have an Ongoing Issue where we're gathering more info on the issue you described. Make sure to head over here and leave the requested info in the thread - we'll keep you posted in there!

Cheers!

Suggested posts