Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't get out of "offline" mode!

I can't get out of "offline" mode!

I have a droid X2.. downloaded Spotify, and it plays local music but not anything from my Spotify account. I don't see where to toggle online/offline!  Stays this way even when connected to WiFi. The top line says "Spotify" and under that, it says "You are Offline"

5 Replies

I got exactly the same problem!

After some reading in the forums under "android" it seems that this has been going on at least since last september. The mobile capabilities was the sole reason for me going Premium, so they have less than 20 days to fix it or lose me.

I have never gotten the mobile app to work, but it appears that those who do get it to somewhat work are still plagued with problems.

Smiley Sad

I just changed my subscription from Premium to Unlimited, since I can't use the app anyway. I suggest you people do the same. It's sad, but in this case I think only money talks...

I just upgraded to Premium,,,, Nothing is happenng. Still says offline. Honestly t only worked for a few days once I ntally downloaded it. 😞

I finally made it kinda work after uninstalling and switching to another account and back to mine.. What is this, a beta version 1.0? It won't even rotate so I can get the keyboard in ladscape! And what is up with the "force" to link to facebook? good luck getting around that. I don't want facebook knowing what I'm listening to.. Its annoying seeing everyone that does.

----VERY dissapointing----

Suggested posts