Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't share my spotify playlists on Intagram stories/feed. As an artist, I realy need this resourc

I can't share my spotify playlists on Intagram stories/feed. As an artist, I realy need this resourc

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

11 Replies

Hey there, can you explain what happens when you attempt to share your playlists?

It doesn't give  me the option of share on Instagram feed neighter stories, as you can see  on  this  prints  from my cell  fone

Screenshot_20190926-143926_Android System.jpg
Screenshot_20190926-143916_Spotify.jpg

Ah okay, I see. If you delete and reinstall Instagram, and restart Spotify, does the option appear?

Unfortunatly no. I've already tried a million times with no sucess....

Have you tried clearing Instagram's cache in your phone's settings? That worked for someone with the same issue here.

Hopefully this works!

I will try right now! Tks a million

I cleaned the cache of Instagram and Spotify and didn't work. Than I deleted and reinstalled Instagram and Spotify, mas still doesn't work.

Hey @k-po_xzywlwaj,

Thanks for reaching out about this!

If you're not seeing the Share to Instagram Stories option in the app, then this is an issue which we are already aware of and which we're looking into.

Just to confirm, could you let us know if this option recently disappeared for you, or is this something that has been the case on your account for a while?

If it's the latter, then make sure to head over to this thread, where we've provided an official response regarding this issue (you'll see it marked as the solution in the thread).

If, however, it's the former, make sure to get back to us and we'll look into it further.

Thanks! Keep us posted 😉

Hi Peter! How are you?

It is something that has been the case on my account for a while.
I've already read this thread that  vou mentioned . The official response that you provide ia that "you are currently working with Instagram to make this option availathis is an issue which you are already aware of and which you're looking into."?
Because if it is this the responde, ir doesn't help me anywhay...

Hey @k-po_xzywlwaj,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We've just checked this up and we're still waiting to hear back from the right team on this. We'll make sure to keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates in the thread that we linked you to in our previous reply.

Thanks in advance for understanding 🙂

This is now a problem for me as well. I was able to share songs to my story while using the Google Pixel, and after switching to the Pixel XL today the option no longer appears. This was a feature I was using daily and not having the option anymore is frustrating. Any insights/updates on the matter would be appreciated. Thanks!

Suggested posts