Premium

Country

Chile

Device

Samsung Galaxy A50

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Hello, I've been having this problem like ever, I can't believe that is 2020 and I still can't do it. A couple times the option to share music on Instagram Stories was there but it disappeared. I changed my phone, tried uninstalling both apps but still nothing. Please help, I would like to share music on my stories.

8 Replies

Hey @MatiasIgnacio1

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community.

Tests are constantly run in order to improve Spotify and if you're currently missing the option to share to your Instagram stories, here you'll find more info regarding why. 

We'd also suggest to keep making sure both Spotify and Instagram are updated so you won't miss the latest features and improvements.

Hope this helps clarify things. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a nice day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Plan

Premium

Country

Indonesia 

Device

Redmi Note 7

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Why i cant share spotify music to instagram stories. I have updated spotify and instagram. 

Al intentar compartir mi playlist me salta un cartel de error, que intente más tarde, me viene ocurriendo hace más de un mes.

Same for me 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Nothing has changed yet

• Plan

Premium

Country

Indonesia

Device

POCOPHONE F1

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

I've already updated spotify and instagram to latest version, log in and out from both my account, connect both account to facebook, re-installing both of the app, clear cache and app data, basically i've done every method, but still no share to instagram stories option on the share menu. This problem is bothering me for weeks now. What should i do? Please help.

Hey folks,

We've merged a few threads together to keep you all in the loop.

Just to clarify - is it not possible to share a specific playlist to Instagram or can't you share anything at all? 

Keep in mind that this might also be the result of some testing involving both Spotify and Instagram, as suggested by @Mario in an earlier post. You can read more about this here

With that said, we'd recommend keeping your Spotify and Instagram app up to date to guarantee you’re rocking all the latest features and fixes.

Hope this information is useful. Let us know how you get on.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I can't share anything at all

Suggested posts