Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

Samsung (A70, S9+, Tab S7+)

Operating System

Android 10 

My Question or Issue

I just learned yesterday from a friend that Spotify has lyrics for some if not for most of the songs. When I've tried it with the same song, nothing appears on the devices. 

Early today, I've tried to check how to set it up and read about the clean reinstall needed. I've tried it a few times for 1 device 1st, but, still got the same issue. 

Once, I've tried comparing the 'now playing' of the same song on 2 devices - one had the behind the lyrics while the other didn't. But, after the nth clean reinstall (on both devices), both of them don't show the behind the lyrics anymore.  😞 

PLEASE HELP!!! 

I've been a long time user and love Spotify, but, I also want to enjoy the features like seeing the lyrics...  😞

6 Replies

Hey there @Mikaelavg,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

Can you log out > close the app > log back in twice to see if the issue persist.

Let us know how everything goes so that we can keep assist you if you need us to. 

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Thank you very much, Jeremy, for your quick reply. 

Unfortunately, the lyrics are still not showing. I've tried listening to Spring Day of BTS since it's lyrics is showing in my friend's device/account. 

I've also tried the playlist of Behind The Lyrics - some songs had the details (behind the lyrics & storyline), but, haven't seen any lyrics for sing along. 

I'm really wondering what's wrong...  😞 

Attached are some of the screenshots.

I really hope this will still be solved. 

IMG-7f42c79509b05034822c8372932e2fbb-V.jpg
IMG-75730dc1016e8924432b7eea2a1b6819-V.jpg
IMG-397f6dcff9d18f2628c8fddc0c8adc7b-V.jpg

Hey again @Mikaelavg

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

This is one of our new features that we're trying out. We’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might not always see something on the app your friend does. We really value your feedback as it helps inform our decisions going forward, and we'll be sure to pass this on to the right folks here at Spotify.

If anything comes up, just get back to us 🙂 We're always one reply away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator

Oh, ok...  😞

I really hope I can experience it soon....

Again, thanks for replying!

Happy new year!

Hey again @Mikaelavg,

Thank you for your reply.

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify like you wish to do at the moment.

We're constantly aiming to improve our features so we hope you’ll continue using it and find it gets better in the future. 

Thank you so much! Happy new year to you too 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator

LOL I just got the exact response when I reached the support team. Everyone with the same problem like we had will not get any solution sooner or later😢Just saying

Suggested posts