Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cannot download my playlists and song in Samsung Galaxy SII

I cannot download my playlists and song in Samsung Galaxy SII

I cannot download my playlists and song in Samsung Galaxy SII.

This is a problem that i keep carry on since 2 weeks ago. I´m with a premium account that i can´t use!

Please, help me solving this problem! 

5 Replies

First of all, Welcome to the Community and then lets get down to the issue...

So you have a Premium Subscription, and you are using Samsung Galaxy SII and Spotify Android app (newest version? .56)

Can you stream music via Wifi / 3G? If you check a playlist you would like to have Offline in Spotify, and click Download, what does it do or tell you?

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

I have a premium account subscription,, and i've got the latest version avaiable on my mobile OS

i can stream music on 3G / Wifi, but when i eant to download a playlist it never stars downloading and the marker of the download progress keeps at 0 and never goes on...

Hi, i have the same problem..got a premium account sub but it simply won't download any playlist...whenever i try it just gets stuck on 0%...

I have the same problem, but for me it was because the storage on my phone was full.

Now I'm trying to find out how to move spotify to my new SD card, but that does not seem possible (at least I can't figure it out)

Moving to SD, you would have to downgrade to an older version (0.4.180 for example) and then use it to determinate the location of the cache etc. Then when the correct path is set, upgrade the app back to the current version. Now it should let you sync playlists to the SD card.

If you have now synced to the "wrong" memory, clear cache / uninstall Spotify or such to remove the already synced stuff.

I'm not sure if already synced stuff are to be moved without resyncing.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Suggested posts