Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cant download my songs from my computer to my phone

I cant download my songs from my computer to my phone

I can't download my songs from my computer to my phone.
Can anyone help me?
6 Replies

Follow the steps in this help page and. if you have problems, please describe what happens.

I followed the steps ,but i can't download it

So what happens when you try to download - you should get a message at the top of the playlist on your mobile saying "waiting to download" or "downloading..." - what does it say?

It didn't show the message"downloading".When I click into playlist,it says
"waiting to download" below thr download button.

Any issues are normally down to communication problems so here's a list of things to check if local files won't download.

• Your PC and mobile must be connected to the same Network/SSID and spotify should be running on your PC.
  • In your router settings, check that UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) is enabled.
  • Make sure that Windows shows your network as private and not public.
  • Set exceptions for spotify in any firewall or internet security programme. If you are unsure how to do this, temporarily disable them.
  • Check that you haven't already hit the limit of 3,333 downloads per device or 9,999 downloads across all devices.
  • If you are using a wifi network outside of your home, there is every chance that the protocols used by spotify for downloading are blocked.

If you still can't make it work, you can create a mobile hotspot on your mobile and connect your PC to this hotspot via wifi. Syncing the local files should then work.

Thank you,I will try it later

Suggested posts