Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cant save more music in "your music"

Solved!

when i want to save a new album or track it disappears after as soon as i restart spotify. 

I have saved a lot of albums whitout truble but i fear that i have reached some kind of limmit? Im not downloading the albums just adding them to your music. they are not downloaded! 

Dosn't work on my pc either. the albums disappears! PLEAS HELP ME! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I restarted my android device. Everything works now. 

View solution in original post

9 Replies

do you have more than 1,000 songs? I think that may be the limit, though I will go look at the specs really quick. brb
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

ok... it's 10,000 songs -- have you reached that?
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

I have the same darn problem. I probably have 500 songs, and I think there is a limit of around 3000 ? Anyway, all the songs I saved today aren't in my music. The plus sign fills in but then resets when I return to the song. 

The limit is 3,333 per device. Can you try a clean install using the guide linked in my signature?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

10.000 sounds about right. But is there really nothing to do? 

If I do a clean install , will my saved music still be there? I just started using the app two weeks ago but have put considerable effort into finding and savingood songs.

"your music" will be there. It will delete your "available offline" not the playlist itself, but the downloaded file. when you log back in, all your songs should be there.

All your playlists, saved music etc are stored in the server so as soon as you log back in again after the clean install you'll see it.

The only thing you'll lose are your settings and any downloaded (offline) tracks. You'll need to re-download them

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History
Marked as solution

I restarted my android device. Everything works now. 

Suggested posts